If you have been following me, you know that fall is my absolute favorite season of the year. But it comes with rough weather and our skins suffer. In this time of year, I usually have a problem with dry skin. So this is the best time to update your skincare routine. For makeup, this season can be a bit tricky. We usually opt for heavier foundations, creamier lipsticks, and earthy toned palettes. So I put up together a wish-list to stock up with these few beauty essentials this fall.
- Rich moisturizer – the proper skin hydration is undeniable when you want to avoid the dry and dull skin. Applying a good moisturizer on a daily basis will give you a radiant, glowing skin.
- Lip balm – take your tube of your favorite lip balm with you wherever you go to an instant relief and hydration for your dry areas as lips, cuticles, and elbows.
- Natural skin – go for natural, flawless skin with CC Cream or not so heavy foundation. I really love this one from Yves Rocher, because it perfectly balances your skin undertone, whether it´s beige, neutral or rose. Mainly when the skin is prone to redness in chilly weather.
- Frostbite cheeks – add an extra touch of redness to your cheeks to enhance the color of the frostbite when it´s chilly outside.
- Berry lipstick – deep, berry or rich plum stained lipstick is the perfect color for the upcoming season. Pick a long-lasting lipstick and leave the rest of your makeup neutral for an instant pop of color.
- Nude lipstick – If you´re not one for bold lips, go for the barely there creamy formula. Nudes and neutrals are now extremely popular and it fits all hair and eye colors.
- Earth-tone palette – the warm, earthy colors like brown, orange, burgundy are a must for this season.
- Glitter & Metallic – metallics were a thing last year, and they are not giving up even this season. Stock up with metallic eyeshadows or glitter eye liners. I really love the color of this Essie nail polish. But remember, balance is the key.
- Clarisonic – the clear skin is a must not only in this season but in this chilly weather, it needs a little bit more love and care. This is the perfect tool to get rid of dead skin cells. It cleans and softens the skin literally in seconds.
- Signature fragrance – what´s better season to come with a new signature scent than fall. Look for heavier, earthier scents with hints of vanilla, or like this Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia fragrance for a warm fall vibe.
Are you ready for fall?