I can´t believe the summer is almost over. It was just a few days ago we were taking our winter coats off. I know I was quiet here for such a long time, so I thought it will be a good idea to write a bit about what´s going on in my life. Back in January, I was really like “Yeah, I will post every day.” It didn´t happen and ideas and creativity literally flew away through the window. I was trying to return in May, but I really wasn´t in the mood for blogging. Actually, we were pretty busy keeping up with our business we founded last September. You know, the first year is always the hardest. Thank goodness things are finally moving. And I was keeping up with my toddler from his first steps. It´s full-time job which makes me the happiest. And it keeps me moving. Ha ha.
Aside from all this stuff I was trying to declutter and get rid of negativity and any excess from my life. From time to time you just feel the need to bring some “fresh air” into your life. I decided to make a monthly list of goals or changes I need to do in my life. So here it is.
My September Goals
- Start blogging five times a week (Monday to Friday)
- Create a stable editorial calendar
- Prepare seasonal content ideas
- Focus on growing my Instagram and post every day
- Be more social on my social media accounts
- Sort through my makeup and skincare and get rid of any unnecessary items
- Take my camera more often outside
- Work on my photography skills
- Eat less junk food
- Work out at least 3 times a week
Do you have any new goals for the upcoming month or season?