Happy Monday lovely people!
Spring is here! Who´s not happy about it? Even though the winter doesn´t seem to give up any time soon in this area, I really look forward to spring. It´s my second favorite season right after the autumn. Last week was quite warm and we saw some snowdrops in the gardens on our afternoon strolls, which is a good sign of changing seasons. The start of this year was quite hard for me and my family so I hope this spring will bring us all some much-needed positive changes. So here are some reasons, why I really love and look forward to this incredible season:
1. Fashion: spring dresses, light coats, cute shoes, colorful accessories, pastels, florals, cute patterns. This is the right season to get crazy with colors and patterns and accessories. You just need your imagination.
2. Flowers: tulips, daffodils, snowdrops, lilies of the valley, they are everywhere! They are super affordable, pretty and they bring some spring smell, positivity and cuteness to your home. And I really look forward to plant lavender on my balcony.
3. Longer days: I am quite a night owl when it comes to work. Most things I do are usually in the evening when my son sleeps. Preparing my blog posts, exercising, ironing the laundry (I think I am the last person on Earth who irons). So longer days for me, yes please!
4. Everything fresh: fresh air, fresh vegetables, fresh herbs, fresh flowers, fresh berries, fresh washing hanged outside… just everything fresh! I´m really looking forward to make a salad, prepare some meat for grilling outside and enjoy it with a glass of good wine. Not speaking of the smell of freshly washed laundry hanged outside.
5. Birds chirping: I love to open windows in the afternoon, make a cup of tea or coffee, turn off TV and just listen to the sounds of the nature. It´s so amazing and relaxing.
What do you love on spring season?
Don´t forget to subscribe to my newsletter so you don´t miss any of my posts.
Follow my social media accounts: