Hello guys, Happy November!
Unlike most months, I actually feel that these past months went by so quickly without even noticing that the winter is almost around the corner. I know that Christmas will be here before we know it, and with that comes the winter season, the holidays and it’s beautiful atmosphere.
I’ve missed blogging so much, and it feels so good to be writing again. I’m so excited for a new month to begin. October was a bit crazy for me, from my birthday, business, and a lot of things happening behind the scenes.But after last few weeks I’m ready for a fresh new start.
My November Goals
- Start blogging again
- Write a blog posts for this month
- Start creating seasonal and holiday content ideas
- Start using Instagram stories
- Be more social on all my social media accounts
- Declutter my makeup stash and buy new cosmetics
- Set up a meal plan for each week of the month
- Go see something fun at the movie theater
- Work on my photography style and flatlays
- Work on my confidence and posing on photos
Do you have any fun new goals for November?
Photo credit: Stocksnap.io