I hope you all have a great day. The weather surprised us with snow last few days so we´re staying warm and cozy with a hot cup of tea snuggled under blankets.
Today I want to share with you my current beauty favorites. Most of them I use on regular basis few months already and all of them are super affordable. I don´t like to experiment and I always try to stick with my beauty routine and colors I usually wear. I´m not a big fan of trying new products, because I have very sensitive skin. So when I have some products that my skin is comfortable with, I keep them. The same thing is with scents. I´m very sensitive to perfumes. I always use subtle and feminine scents that go with my overall style. The most important thing for me when choosing a perfume is that I must not smell the scent after few minutes. Otherwise it gives me incredible headaches.
The products are listed below and most of them are available in drugstores. What are your favorite products? Share with others in the comments below or on my social media accounts.
- Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation (010 Light Beige) This makeup is great, it doesn´t crease, covers perfectly and sets on your face like your second skin so you don´t have to put on a setting powder.
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer (005 Light Natural) This concealer is best I ever had. It covers everything!
- Catrice Multi Matt Blush (020 La-Lavender) This blush is very beautiful and looks natural on your skin.
- Catrice The Nude Blossom Collection Eyeshadow Palette (010 Blossom ´N Roses) I love this eyeshadow palette, though it is not my “go-to”, but when we have some special occassions it makes your eyes look amazing. It contains a lot of shimmery shades, I use some of them as a highlighter.
- Essence Lipstick (08 Eternal Beauty) This lipstick is the perfect pink nude. This is my perfect shadow, because my lips are naturally a bit darker.
- Essence Lipliner (08 Big Proposal) This lipliner is the perfect match for the lipstick.
- Oriflame Tender Care This lip balm is my forever must-have. It is life saver for dry skin in this weather.
- Oriflame Eau de Toilette (My Naked Truth) This scent is very subtle and feminine and I don´t mind wearing it every day, even if I´m at home.
- Golden Rose Color Sensation Lip Gloss (127) I really love this lipgloss and it nicely matches my lipstick, even though it is slightly darker shade.